fabrics for baju kurung + baju kebaya + baju pengantin + that special occasion
Welcome!

Prices are inclusive of shipping & handling (to Malaysia).

Please click the link on the right for other terms & conditions.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Terms & Conditions

  1. Prices listed are inclusive of shipping and handling cost. I ship to Malaysia only. For East Malaysia, please add RM5.
  2. Items are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. In fairness to all customers, new and old, I adhere to this policy strictly.
  3. Please fill in the ORDER FORM to order.
  4. Once I receive your order, I will confirm your order and advise you on the method of payment. Payment must be made to my Maybank or RHB bank account only.
  5. To reserve (an) item(s), a 10% non-refundable deposit is required. Full payment must be made within 2 months after initial deposit, after which the item(s) will be removed from reserved list and put on sale again.
  6. I will ship the item(s) on the next business day (Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays) after I receive confirmation that full payment has been made.
  7. A 5% discount will be given for 3 or more purchases.
  8. Returning customers with valid Customer ID will be entitled to a discount.
  9. Please email to butikfabrik@gmail.com should you wish to contact me. I will respond to your email within 24 hours.
  10. Goods sold are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable. I am not responsible for any losses or damages incurred during shipping.
  11. If you're still interested in a SOLD or RESERVED item, please let me know and I will try to restock it.
  12. Viewing of items can be arranged at Gerbang Ibadah Showroom, Taman Melawati on weekends. Please contact us for appointment.
  13. All sales are final.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails